Sunday 2 September 2012

Fun @ POM Classes

Ring toy Solution:

What we were supposed to do:

 
 
 
 

What we additionally did:

 
 
Our First Un-official Batch Shoot
 
(POM Concept: Being a manager u got to utilise all available oppurtunities)

 

Organisational Structures

 
We all brought different structures available around NITIE canteen.
 
I'll upload more photographs as soon as I get hold of them and continue writing my experiences with Principles of POM even after this module or after my PGDIM so that the mission given to us by
 Dr. Mandi, can be fullfilled.
 
 
The classes for POM were always very funfilled, we learned the concepts very deeply without feeling the burden supposed to be attached with a subject with uch a HEAVY name, all thanks to Dr. Mandi, I wish to have more subjects to be taken by him in future
 
 
Regards
Abhishek Kumar
Roll No. 2
IM-19
NITIE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment